Could not establish connection to network

EUK

Hi,
I created a web service in .net 2005. I want to use this web service in my
smart device application but when I try to reach web services in my pocket pc
emilator, I take this exception(Could not establish connection to network).
While I add web refrence to my project I tried the "localhost" and
"127.0.0.1" but I take the same error message. What can I do?

Simon Hart

The IP address of your webservice will not be localhost or 127.0.0.1 as this
would be connecting to itself (unless you have a web server running on your
device?).

If cradled or connecting via ActiveSync and debugging in this manner, use
ppp_peer as your IP address.

Simon.