    \HeaderTrailerDeltails_data.xml")

    Thanks

    , Jul 23, 2007

    On Jul 23, 1:30 pm, wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me why the below code returns error?
    > Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find
    > file
    >
    > Dim strLFolder As String = "c:\Temp\F Files"
    > Dim intClientID As Integer = 1221
    >
    > Dim XMLStr As String = strLFolder & "\" &
    > intClientID.ToString.Trim & "\Lk\HeaderTrailerDeltails_data.xml"
    > Dim dsPubs As New DataSet
    > dsPubs.ReadXml(XMLStr)
    >
    > where as the below code is working
    >
    > Dim dsPubs As New DataSet
    > dsPubs.ReadXml("c:\temp\F Files\1221\Lk
    > \HeaderTrailerDeltails_data.xml")
    >
    > Thanks

    Any response please?

    , Jul 23, 2007

  3. I bet your problem is with permissions.
    You may need to adjust the security on that folder to allow the ASPNET (or
    NetworkService) user the necessary permissions.
    Alternately you could use impersonation to have ASP.NET run under a
    different user account:
    <!-- Web.config file. -->
    <identity impersonate="true" userName="Redmond\BillG" password="Melinda"/>

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jul 25, 2007