could not find file (.msi,.exe,.tmp) error in building web setupproject!

chandan

Hi All,
I am creating a web setup Project using VS 2005.First time its works
fine, But when I closed the solution and again open solution and try
to build web setup project then there is an error like that could not
find file (.msi,.exe,.tmp) with these extension inside the debug or
release folder of the web setup Project.

I am not able to find where is the problem, some times its
works and sometime raises error for cannot find file. Tell me know
where is the problem?

Regards,
Chandan kumar