    restart the server?

    Thank You.

    Chris
    chirs, Feb 2, 2004

  2. chirs

    chirs Guest

    Could you help me?
    chirs, Feb 6, 2004

  3. chirs

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Could you help me?

    Help you what?
    Not all newsservers keep older messages.

    That said, mine does.
    Restart your server and try again. That's the first thing you should try
    before even asking anyone for help.

    Then go here and see if helps.
    http://www.geocities.com/andrewbruno/ntservice/

    If neither helps, come back and ask again.

    ~kaeli~
    A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Feb 6, 2004