Could not load file or assembly App_Web...

Guest

I haven't changed the code I'm running for a long time, and it's been
working. Now, starting yesterday, I keep getting an error randomly when I
load my site. It doesn't happen every time, but always with the same data
I'm loading. It crashes saying

"Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_7q2a0mha, Version=0.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or
assembly 'App_Web_7q2a0mha, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the
file specified."

I know that's the JIT compiled part of the page, but I've republished the
app, and now it's just changed the set of records that it bombs on. The
client application does no data access directly, infact SQL isn't even on the
host, it just goes over a webservice, so I know it's not a data-thing at all.
Most things load fine, but there are a few (differs after each recompile!)
that bomb the app loading it. The records bombing have nothing in common,
infact, I tried a blank one and it was working, then I tried another blank
one and it bombed. Something isn't right here, and I didn't do anything to
affect it.

What is the deal with this, and how do I fix it? Supposedly the hotfix in:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=915782 is supposed to eliminate this
issue, but I've seen many people who've said that the hotfix didn't work for
them, so I'd like to know what I'm verily supposed to do here.

It's serious, my client is ready to kill me. I know it's not my code
because it's been working for nearly a year, and now these same records that
loaded before (with no change to the code) crash like that. This needs to be
a high priority, I'm a paying customer here, and this is a four alarm fire.