Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder,

BSM

Hi,

I developed one project in my Remote machine. I used Microsoft
Enterprise Library. It is working fine in Remote computer. When I open
the project and run in my local computer. It shows the following
error.

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder, Version=1.0.51205.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x80131417)

I googled a lot and found that only one post was having the same
issue. But Unfortunately that post also doesn't have end result.

Please help me to overcome...

Guest

Hi,

I developed one project in my Remote machine. I used Microsoft
Enterprise Library. It is working fine in Remote computer. When I open
the project and run in my local computer. It shows the following
error.

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder, Version=1.0.51205.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x80131417)

I googled a lot and found that only one post was having the same
issue. But Unfortunately that post also doesn't have end result.

Please help me to overcome...

https://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1129935&SiteID=1

BSM

Hi,

That solution should be useful. I tried to use that solution. But I
could not find the "Copy to Local" property in the concern DLL.

I am using "MS VS 2005 Team Edition for Sw developers"

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727

What could be the problem.

Regards
bsm

Guest

Hi,

That solution should be useful. I tried to use that solution. But I
could not find the "Copy to Local" property in the concern DLL.

I am using "MS VS 2005 Team Edition for Sw developers"

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727

What could be the problem.

Regards
bsm

In Solution Explorer, click the reference in the References list,
right-click, Properties and you will see the Copy Local property.

Guest

Yes. That's what I tried. Unfortunately CopyToLocal ppt is missing.

Well, the original error told you that you don't have
Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder. As I found, it is a part of
Composite User Interface Application Block 1.0. You should install it
on your box.

Composite UI Application Block in C#
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...a7-dd6d-4144-8ac6-df88223aee19&displaylang=en
Composite UI Application Block in Visual Basic .NET
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6a-2e9e-47c6-8893-f8e5f88fd8dd&displaylang=en

Otherwise, try to copy that DLL
(Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder.DLL) from your remote PC and put it
to the \BIN