Could not load type asp.net

Guest

I'm still getting this problem? You wouldn't happen to have a suggestion?

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WS1Sharp.remoting.login'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false" trace="false"
Codebehind="login.aspx.cs" Inherits="WS1Sharp.remoting.login" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
Line 3: <html>

using System.Data;

using System.Web.UI;

using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;

using System;

using System.Collections;

using System.Web;

using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

using System.Configuration;

using System.Drawing;

using oct1sharp.createsource;

using System.IO;

using System.Text;

using System.Xml;

using System.Xml.Serialization;

using System.Data.SqlClient;

//Option Strict On

namespace WS1Sharp.remoting

{

public class login : System.Web.UI.Page

{

//#Region "Declarations"

public tjturner.AxServicesInterface axws;

public ArrayList annolist;

public ArrayList appsnamelist;

public ArrayList appsidlist;

public ArrayList appsdtnamelist;

public ArrayList docidlist;

string saveQuery;

string saveasPrivate;

Karl Seguin

Try renaming your namespace to anything different, like
"WS1Sharp.remotingXX" and make sure to also change the Inherits="" attribute
of the @Page directive ...compile and try to run...if it works, you should
be able to revert back to the normal one... I've had this happen to me a
couple times, I think it's related to cached files..

Karl

Guest

Thanks for the great suggestion. I'm only using XP service pack 1 due to
service pack 2 breaks some software I'm writing to. Anyway, this suggestion
hasn't worked yet. Any other ideas?

Regards;

tjt: