Arif Çimen

Hi everybody,

I'm a new be in ASP.NET

Below I'm sending the error page.

How can I solve the problem:

Thanks for any answers

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'E_Business.WebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="E_Business.WebForm1" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: C:\Webroot\tr\com\prowise\Prowise E-Business\WebForm1.aspx
Line: 1

David Young

Check your namespace. Looks like your namespace is "E-Business" and ASP.Net
transforms it to "E_Business". That's why it can't find your assembly.

Dave

Arif Çimen

Dear David thanks for your answer,

In order to test the problem; I created a new project "EBusinessTest" (where
there is no transformed character)

But the same error comes again.

I wonder how ISS knows where the "EBusinessTest.WebForm1" . Is there a
config file that says where needed files in?

Thanks.

Arif Çimen.

Here the new project's error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'EBusinessTest.WebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="EBusinessTest.WebForm1" %>
Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 3: <HTML>

Source File: C:\Webroot\tr\com\prowise\EBusinessTest\WebForm1.aspx Line:
1

Arif Çimen

Thanks for your help.

The problem is solved.

My hosting service configured the root directory .

Thanks a lot .

Arif Çimen