Could not load type "namespace.class" Parser Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kris, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Kris

    Kris Guest

    Hey everyone,

    I am trying to make a multi-project web application in
    visual studio that uses the server.transfer method in C#
    to get to the different aspx pages.
    However, when I call out to the page it gives me the
    Could not load type "MainConsole.Default". The code was
    working before when i had it all in one project. I want
    to seperate the one big project and create little ones to
    communicate to each other, just like a desktop
    application. Which would give me an easier time when I
    do bug fixes/upgrades/etc... If you want more code
    please let me know, I don't think it is the problem as
    much as the programmer's lack of knowledge.

    Line 1: <%@ Page language="c#"
    Codebehind="Default.aspx.cs" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Inherits="MainConsole.Default" %>
    Line 2: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    Transitional//EN" >
    Line 3: <HTML>

    Thanks so much in advance,
    -Kristopher

    Kris, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Kris

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Are project references OK and have you compiled the whole solution ebfore
    running the Page?

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 19, 2003