    Can anyone make a suggestion as to how I can fix this?

    Thanks.

    John.

    John, Mar 30, 2009

  2. John

    John Guest

    Hi Mark:

    Thanks for the response. I thought about trying this but unfortunately there
    are quite files so going through each one and doing this would be quite
    time-consuming, but might also end up being my only option.

    Any idea what causes something like this? Could it be because the folks
    doing the development set the project up as an IIS site and/or virtual
    directory, and did development from there? So that when I tried to put the
    folder into my "WebSites" directory, that breaks the paths?

    John.

    John, Mar 30, 2009