Could not locate the security tab to add IUSR account in a xp lapt

Jack

Hi,
I have copied a web based application to a new laptop having windows xp
professional. Now in one of the folders where the database is physically
located, I want to give IUSR_Computermachine rights so that the applcation
allows to update and insert records. However, when I am right clicking to
find the security tab, it is missing. OTher tabl like general, sharing, web
sharing and customize are all there. I wonder why it is so and how to handle
this situation. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Jack

Thanks Larry for your help. It was the turning off the simple file sharing
that does the magic. I appreciate your feedback. Regards.