could not open design view???

Davef

When I try to open design view in VS I get that error. Is there anyway
around that?
%>/images/BarGradient.gif" >

--

______________________
David Fetrow

Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact
(e-mail address removed)

Marina

VS.NET does not do so well with quotes.

Since you have a server side script, that itself uses a double quote for the
AppPath string, and also this is setting the background property, which puts
another set of double quotes around the script.

To avoid the VS.NET issue, you need to change the double quotes around the
script to single quotes. This vs.net should be able to parse it.