    Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
    If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact

    ______________________
    Davef, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Davef

    Marina Guest

    VS.NET does not do so well with quotes.

    Since you have a server side script, that itself uses a double quote for the
    AppPath string, and also this is setting the background property, which puts
    another set of double quotes around the script.

    To avoid the VS.NET issue, you need to change the double quotes around the
    script to single quotes. This vs.net should be able to parse it.

    "Davef" <> wrote in message
    > When I try to open design view in VS I get that error. Is there anyway
    > around that?

    Application("AppPath")

    Marina, Oct 17, 2003