    Do you have any idea what may cause the problem? Also how can I find out
    the problem?

    Thank you!

    June, Mar 7, 2005

  2. June

    Mark Schupp Guest

    The browser does not have anything to do with normal processing of ASP
    scripts. You are going to have to give more information about your problem.

    What com/dcom software? client-side components? server-side components? what
    version of IIS?

    --
    --Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Mar 7, 2005

  3. June

    June Guest

    I was loading the asp files from client side, I have installed Windows NT
    option pack 4.0 (with MTS and IIS) and service pack 6.0. Originally I have
    IE 5.5 installed on my machine, and everything works fine. After I installed
    IE 6.0, it doesn't work any more. Is there anything in IE6.0 that will
    overwrite IIS files or not compatible with it?

    Thanks again...

    June, Mar 8, 2005
  4. June

    Dave Guest

    Explain "doesnt work" - Is there an error?

    Dave, Mar 8, 2005
  5. June

    June Guest

    Got an error message from Dr. Watson indicating "access violation".
    Will the installation of IE6.0 overwrite or change the IIS?
    My originally setting before installing IE6.0 is IE5.5 and Windows NT option
    pack 4.0.

    Thanks again!

    June, Mar 10, 2005