couldn't output the output in gui window

ram

this is the code , i want the code to output in gui window.i tried
JTextArea but couldn't
get output on window.suggest me what to use for this particular code
// Fig. 14.37: FileDemonstration.java
// Demonstrating the File class.

import java.lang.reflect.*;
import javax.swing.*;

public class Reverse extends JFrame
{

public Reverse()
{

analyze();

} // end Reverse constructor

//this method prints constructors of class
public static void printConstructors(Class cl)
{
Constructor[] constructors = cl.getDeclaredConstructors();

for (int i=0;i<constructors.length;i++)
{
Constructor c = constructors;
String name = c.getName();
System.out.print(Modifier.toString(c.getModifiers()));
System.out.print(" "+ name + "(");

//print parameter type
Class[] paramTypes = c.getParameterTypes();
for(int j=0;j< paramTypes.length ;j++)
{
if(j>0) System.out.print(",");
System.out.print(paramTypes[j].getName());
}
System.out.println(");") ;

//this method prints method of class
public static void printMethods(Class cl)
{
Method[] methods = cl.getDeclaredMethods();

for(int i=0;i<methods.length;i++)
{
Method m = methods;
Class retType = m.getReturnType();
String name =m.getName();
//print modifiers, return type and method name

System.out.print(Modifier.toString(m.getModifiers()));
System.out.print(" "+ retType.getName() +" "+ name + "(");

//print paramters type

Class[] paramTypes = m.getParameterTypes();
for(int j=0;j<paramTypes.length;j++)
{
if(j>0) System.out.print(", ");
System.out.print(paramTypes[j].getName());
}
System.out.println(");");

//this method prints fields of class

public static void printFields(Class cl)
{
Field[] fields = cl.getDeclaredFields();

for (int i=0; i< fields.length;i++)
{
Field f = fields;
Class type =f.getType();
String name = f.getName();
System.out.print(Modifier.toString(f.getModifiers()));
System.out.println(" " + type.getName() + " " + name + ";");
public void analyze()
{
String name;

name = JOptionPane.showInputDialog
("class name (java.util.date)): ");

try
{

//print class name and superclass name
Class cl = Class.forName(name);
Class supercl =cl.getSuperclass();
System.out.print("\nclass " + name);
if (supercl !=null && supercl != Object.class)
{
System.out.print(" extends " + supercl.getName());
}
System.out.print("\n{\n");
printConstructors(cl);
System.out.println();
printMethods(cl);
System.out.println();
printFields(cl);
System.out.println("}");

}

catch( ClassNotFoundException e) {e.printStackTrace();}
System.exit(0);

}//end of analyze

} // end class reverse

Andrew Thompson

ram said:
this is the code , i want the code to output in gui window.i tried
JTextArea but couldn't
get output on window.suggest me what to use for this particular code

Don't block the EDT*.

* <http://www.google.com/search?q="block+the+EDT">

BTW. Sentences should start with a single Upper Case
letter. They should also include two space characters
after the full-stop, to make the text easier to read. The
word 'I' is always Upper Case - *always*.