counterpart for Python None in C++ side

Jinming Xu

Hi Folks,

Could any of you please teach me what's the counterpart of Python None in
C++ side? Since I need to manipulate a Python None in C++.

Thanks a lot,

Jinming Xu

Daniel Yoo

: Hi Folks,

: Could any of you please teach me what's the counterpart of Python None in
: C++ side? Since I need to manipulate a Python None in C++.

There's a separate Py_None object that's accessible from the Python/C API:

http://docs.python.org/api/noneObject.html

Is this what you're looking for?