    option to me.

    Thanks,
    Animesh

    Animesh K, Aug 6, 2007

  2. Animesh K

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:42:15 GMT
    Animesh K scribed:

    > Hello All:
    >
    > I was wondering if there is a counterpart of Trebuchet MS on Linux/Mac.
    > I am slowly getting sick of Tahoma and Trebuchet MS looks like a good
    > option to me.

    You could try something like Lucida or Lucida sans and increase the overall
    line-height.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 6, 2007

  3. Animesh K

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Animesh K wrote:
    > Hello All:
    >
    > I was wondering if there is a counterpart of Trebuchet MS on
    > Linux/Mac. I am slowly getting sick of Tahoma and Trebuchet MS looks
    > like a good option to me.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Animesh

    Trebuchet MS is common on Linux and Mac. Use it, add sans-serif as
    fallback.

    Nik Coughlin, Aug 7, 2007