    Any help would be appriciated,

    --
    Sarp Arda Coskun

    Arda Coskun, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Arda Coskun

    Arda Coskun Guest

    Sorry wrong place...

    "Arda Coskun" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is that possible to understand which country is the user from his or her

    GSM

    Arda Coskun, Aug 23, 2004

  3. Hi Sarp,

    Never mind. By the way, as for getting the client user's region or culture
    info, I think you can have a look at the System.Globalization namespace:

    frlrfsystemglobalization.asp

    Globalization Architecture for ASP.NET
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html
    /aspnet-globalarchi.asp