Couple of easy questions

Guest

I just have a couple of easy questions:
1. In Asp.net using Vb is there a way to list all the possible characters
without listing them all like Char() = "abc..."?
2. I was trying to set the focus to a text and was not able to by using
txtEmp.setfocus(). I read somewhere that this may not be possible, is that
true?
3. When you sign on to my web page that I am making and go to type something
into the textboxes, dropdown boxes with information from previous entries pop
up. Is there a way to make sure that the information is not kept?

Any help would be great. Sccr18 Thanks

Guest

Thanks, but I have all my code in VB. I went to the site you provided and it
had something for VB: SetFocus(textbox), but when I place it in my ASP.net
app code it does not work. If I use the Javascript with my program would I
need to have more than on apsx page?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
when I place it in my ASP.net
app code it does not work.

Did you include the line

SetFocus(TextBox1)

?

( If the textbox is named "Textbox1" ...)