Couple of questions

Guest

Happy Holidays to All!!!

Just a couple of quick questions. I'm binding data to textboxes on my
webform, but on some of the text boxes, the data doesn't bind to it. I
double checked the properties on the text boxes. Sorry I don't have my code,
I'm at work. But it's something like
DSproducts.Fill
Decription.text.DataBind()

I'm not using the PostBack yet. I haven't really looked into this, just
looking for anything I might be overlooking.

Also, Is there a way to have a dropdown list populate other textboxes. I
want to have my company name column as a ddl, but then, when it's selected,
have the fields of address, contact all that stuff fill in automaticly to the
corisponding textboxes on the form. Any thoughts on how I may do this, or
where could I find some good info on this.

Thank you for your time once again!

Rudy