Courses on JSF available in Europe

nadlox

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right group, so sorry for that and please
feel free to correct the follow-ups to a proper place if necessary.

What I'm looking for is a decent JavaServer Faces course available in
preferebly Scandinavia or elsewhere in the Europe. Sun doesn't have any
offerings available and the course selection is somewhat scattered when
you try to google around.

I would hope the course would include hands-on with JSF and includes
examples of custom components, preferably alslo overview of frameworks
including Hibernate etc. I'd expect this course to last about 3-5 days.

And yes, in english, please :) (or Finnish for that matter)

You can reply here or send me an email to the gmail address.

Cheers,
Niko