COVAD Referral Program!

Curt_C [MVP]

and dating your post ahead is supposed to make us think its a valid and
respectable offer? In a technical support group? come on....

<note to self, avoid Covad, refer away from Covad.....>

darrel

COVAD is the backbone for AOL BROADBAND

There's a reason to NOT refer folks your way.

-Darrel

Guest

Thank you Seann for your off topic post. *file in SPAM pile*

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Juan T. Llibre

SPAM, future-dated by 2 hours, at that.

That's going to earn you some flames.

COVAD

To Whom It May Concern:

Good morning. I am Seann P. Courtney with Covad Communications an
the reason that I am contacting you is because I am looking for
referral partner to do some business with. I will pay you $400.00,
free and clear, if during the normal course of your days business yo
can refer a T1 line to me and I am cutting checks, free and clear, fo
up to $175.00 if you can refer a business class SDSL line. It should b
noted that COVAD is the backbone for AOL BROADBAND, ATT DSL, MC
WORLDCOM, SPRINT DSL, SBC, EARTHLINK, SPEAKEASY and a litany o
others. I know if you choose to partner up with me that Covad and
will be able to do right by you through the lifetime of our busines
relationship. I will be your personal contact in the company th
entire time and encourage you to call me often with questions an
addresses to qualify so I can make us both some money!

If your interested than email me and I'll send you a full proposa
that will have three attachments. The first one is a proposal tha
gives you some information regarding our current commissions to
referral partners. The second one is a list of our current product
offerings. Please note that on the price list; that is for just on
line a piece. If you have a customer who is interested in two or mor
lines at a time, I can give a less expensive rate. The third attachmen
is just a little something about our company.

If you have any questions in regards to the information sent, pleas
feel free to give me a call M-F 8-5 EST as I am always in the office.
You can also respond back to me via email as it's something that I chec
often.

Again, thank you for considering Covad as a business partner.

Sincerely,

Seann P. Courtney
Account Executive
866-656-8757 x6584
866-656-8753 (FAX)
(e-mail address removed)

-
COVA

Kevin Spencer

Can you say "unprofessional?"

Honestly, anyone who thinks that SPAMMING a newsgroup is good for business
doesn't deserve to BE in business. May you inherit the just reward of all
SPAMMERs.

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP