cp

call_me_anything

Is there some language level support for operations like cp, mv, find
etc. ?
Requirement is to have a code which will do file cp/mv, look for some
files recursively etc.
Also, the code should run on linux, solaris as well as windows.

The Architect

These are not standard C++ features however Boost::filesystem is what you
are looking for, for the time being I am not sure how much of your
requirements are satisfied by this library but I suppose quite a lot ;)

Yes Boost would be the way to go for if you require "platform
independent" file support in C++.