CPAN force install command syntax?

Thommy M.

I thought the below would do a force installation of a CPAN module on
Solaris 10 x86 but it still says it won't install without force. What is
the command syntax???

perl -MCPAN -e'force install "DBD::mysql"'
[...]
Failed 1/34 test scripts, 97.06% okay. 6/687 subtests failed, 99.13% okay.
gmake: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29
/usr/sfw/bin/gmake test -- NOT OK
Running make install
make test had returned bad status, won't install without force