CPAN modules in commercial programs

Shiraz

can anyone point me to a resource or explain the requirements or
conditions that exists if one wants to use a module from CPAN in a
commercial software that i am going to sell.

Ben Morrow

Quoth Sherm Pendley said:
In theory, CPAN modules are licensed independently according to whatever
terms each module's author decides for themselves.

In practice, every module I'm aware of is licensed under the same terms
as Perl itself - i.e. either GPL or Artistic License, your choice.

There are others: for instance, Locale::Maketext::Simple by Audrey Tang
is distributed under the MIT license.

Ben