cperl-indent-region: "No comment syntax is defined"

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by David Combs, Jan 6, 2007.

  1. David Combs

    David Combs Guest

    It's been a while since I last did a "cperl-indent-region";
    I just tried it today, and got the error:

    "No comment syntax is defined"

    (In *Messages*, it's shown as:

    comment-normalize-vars: No comment syntax is defined
    )

    Version is 20.3.

    Emacs-version is 21.3.2.

    Any obvious suggestions?