cpl VS.NET annoyances

JV

Let's PRAY these are fixed in VS.NET 2005 as there are currently no patches
for them as far as I know:

1) HTML editor eats the closing tag of a <link> tag upon occasion - this
appears to only happen in the VB.NET version of the editor (??). I didn't
expect there would be two different HTML editors for C# and VB, but I've
never had it happen in C# and it has bitten me repeatedly in VB.
EXTREEEEEEEEEEEMLY annoying.

2) asp:CheckBox control's ToolTip attribute apparently does not render as a
Title attribute for the Input type="checkbox". This sounds whiney until you
try to make your web site section 508 (ADA) compliant. The title attribute
is critical for the web page readers that blind people use, and it renders
fine on an asp:TextBox control, but not CheckBox. You have to add the
attribute programmatically to all checkboxes.