    encription)
    Please if you have this source code help me to finish my dictionary.

    Thanks

    ANSWER, Aug 25, 2004

  2. On 2004-08-25, ANSWER <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have developed dictionary in Microsoft Access. The word list is in two
    > tables.
    > I cant protect that data well and now I am looking for source code (cpp) of
    > dictionary so I can put my word list in exe file (or do something
    > encription)

    Dear ANSWER,

    this is totally off-topic in this newsgroup, however I'd
    suggest that you search Google for encryption algorithms
    such as Rijndael.

    Regards,
    (0-0)
    +--------oOO--(_)--OOo----------------------------+
    | Wellu Mäkinen www.wellu.0rg |
    | |
    | No tears please, it's a waste of good suffering |

    Wellu =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=E4kinen?=, Aug 25, 2004

  3. ANSWER

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    ANSWER wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have developed dictionary in Microsoft Access. The word list is in
    > two tables.
    > I cant protect that data well and now I am looking for source code
    > (cpp) of dictionary so I can put my word list in exe file (or do
    > something encription)
    > Please if you have this source code help me to finish my dictionary.

    I'd suggest to use anything but Access if you want security.

    Rolf Magnus, Aug 25, 2004