CPP with dynamic lib

Paras Sharma

Hi

One question regarding CPP w.r.t dynamic libary .

I can understand w.r.t C where get the handle and call the function
using function ptr.
How to use CPP virtual funcitons when we are using dynamic library.

Bacically .
1 How to organise two drived classes in dynamic library . where to
place base class
2 How to create instance of derived class ,Like user if specify first
library ( from cmd line a.out libd1.so ) , D1 should be instancitated
and so on.

Class B {
virtual foo() =0 ;
virtual foo1() {...} ;
}

Class D1 {
foo() {...} ;
foo1() {..} ;
}

Class B {
foo() {...};
foo1(){...} ;
}

main () { // With Respect to C how to get CPP

handle = dlopen
fnctPTR = dlsym(handle..)

Any pointers will be helpful

Thanks
Paras

Jack Klein

Hi

One question regarding CPP w.r.t dynamic libary .

[snip]

All libraries are either compiler or operating system specific, and
not defined by the language. You need to ask this question in a
support group for your particular compiler/operating system
combination. It is not a language issue.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com