    for access files. Can someone help me on it?

    Thanks in advance!

    Jane

    Jane, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Jane,

    Post your code and perhaps someone will be able to help.

    John

    John Beschler, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Jane

    Jane Guest

    Here is the code. I realize there is nowhere I can put the
    login information to connect to SQL Server.

    <%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %>
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual Studio
    6.0">
    <script language="javascript">
    function CallDestroy()
    {
    window.open("Cleanup.asp");
    }

    function reminder()
    {
    window.alert("Please close down the Report window
    as soon as you are done. Since there are only 5 users can
    use it at same time!")
    }
    </script>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY ONUNLOAD="CallDestroy();" onLoad="reminder()">

    <% Dim sSQL, sWhere
    sSQL=Request.Form("sql")

    '-- get report name
    reportname = "Report1.rpt"

    If Not IsObject (session("oApp"))
    Then
    Set session("oApp") = Server.CreateObject
    ("CrystalRuntime.Application")
    End
    If
    Call session("oApp").SetMorePrintEngineErrorMessages(0)
    Call session("oApp").SetMatchLogonInfo(1)

    Path = Request.ServerVariables
    ("PATH_TRANSLATED")
    While (Right(Path, 1) <> "\" And Len(Path) <>
    0)
    iLen = Len(Path) -
    1
    Path = Left(Path,
    iLen)
    Wend
    'Response.Write (Path) & "<br>"

    If IsObject(session("oRpt")) then
    Set session("oRpt") = nothing
    End if

    On error resume next
    '-- get report file path
    Set session("oRpt") = session("oApp").OpenReport(path &
    reportname, 1)

    If Err.Number <> 0 Then
    Response.Write "Error Occurred creating Report Object: "
    & Err.Description
    Set Session("oRpt") = nothing
    Set Session("oApp") = nothing
    Session.Abandon
    Response.End
    End If

    '-- disable the Error reporting
    session("oRpt").MorePrintEngineErrorMessages = False
    session("oRpt").EnableParameterPrompting = False

    session("oRpt").DiscardSavedData

    '-- build the new SQL Query String for the report
    NewQueryString="Select * From vewODRpt1220"

    Response.Write (NewQueryString) & "<br>"
    session("oRpt").SQLQueryString = CStr(NewQueryString)

    On Error Resume Next
    session("oRpt").ReadRecords
    If Err.Number <> 0
    Then
    Response.Write "Error Occurred Reading Records: " &
    Err.number & ", " & Err.Description
    Set Session("oRpt") = nothing
    Set Session("oApp") = nothing
    Session.Abandon
    Response.End
    Else
    If IsObject(session("oPageEngine"))
    Then
    set session("oPageEngine") = nothing
    End If
    set session("oPageEngine") = session("oRpt").PageEngine
    End If
    %>

    <OBJECT ID="CRViewer1"
    CLASSID="CLSID:C4847596-972C-11D0-9567-
    00A0C9273C2A"
    WIDTH=100%
    HEIGHT=100%

    codebase="/viewer/activeXViewer/activexviewer.cab#Version=8
    ,5,0,217">
    <param name="EnableGroupTree" value=1>
    <param name="DisplayGroupTree" value=1>
    <param name="EnableRefreshButton" value=1>
    <param name="EnablePrintButton" value=1>
    <param name="EnableExportButton" value=1>
    <param name="EnableSearchControl" value=1>
    <param name="EnableDrillDown" value=1>
    <param name="EnableAnimationControl" value=1>
    <param name="EnableZoomControl" value=1>
    </OBJECT>

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
    Call Page_Initialize

    Sub Page_Initialize
    On Error Resume Next
    Dim WebBroker1
    Set WebBroker1 = CreateObject
    ("WebReportBroker.WebReportBroker")
    Call GetURL(URL)
    if ScriptEngineMajorVersion < 2 then
    window.alert "IE 3.02 users on NT4 need
    to get the latest version of VBScript or install IE 4.01
    SP1. IE 3.02 users on Win95 need DCOM95 and latest version
    of VBScript, or install IE 4.01 SP1. These files are
    available at Microsoft's web site."
    CRViewer1.ReportName = URL
    + "rptserver.asp"
    else