    Yours in gratitude,
    Ginae!

    http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    Ginae, Jan 1, 2008

  2. Ginae schreef:
    > hello all...
    >
    > Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    > top of my blog?
    >
    > Yours in gratitude,
    > Ginae!
    >
    > http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts with

    At the end of this element you're missing ">"

    When you add the ">"
    your page is okay again.

    --
    Rob

    Rob Waaijenberg, Jan 1, 2008

  3. Ginae

    dorayme Guest

    In article <47798d52$0$85787$4all.nl>,
    Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:

    > Ginae schreef:
    > > hello all...
    > >
    > > Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    > > top of my blog?
    > >
    > > Yours in gratitude,
    > > Ginae!
    > >
    > > http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    > In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts with
    >

    > At the end of this element you're missing ">"
    >
    > When you add the ">"
    > your page is okay again.

    My browsers must all have error correction for this then, I never
    saw any effect from the missing ">"

    This causes trouble in IE I suppose?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 1, 2008
  4. Ginae

    rf Guest

    "dorayme" <> wrote in message
    > In article <47798d52$0$85787$4all.nl>,
    > Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:
    >
    >> Ginae schreef:
    >> > hello all...
    >> >
    >> > Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    >> > top of my blog?
    >> >
    >> > Yours in gratitude,
    >> > Ginae!
    >> >
    >> > http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    >> In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts
    >> with
    >>

    >> At the end of this element you're missing ">"
    >>
    >> When you add the ">"
    >> your page is okay again.

    > My browsers must all have error correction for this then, I never
    > saw any effect from the missing ">"
    >
    > This causes trouble in IE I suppose?

    Yes, IE only.

    Because IE simply does not understand XHTML and so the IE error correction
    fails.

    OP: If you use a decent browser like Firefox then the error is quite
    apparent with view-source. Errors are red. Also the validator would have
    told you about this error, as well as the other one thousand one hundred and
    thirty four, something of a record hereabouts :)

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 1, 2008
  5. Ginae

    Ginae Guest

    On Dec 31, 6:46 pm, Rob Waaijenberg <>
    wrote:
    > Ginae schreef:
    >
    > > hello all...

    > > Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    > > top of my blog?

    > > Yours in gratitude,
    > > Ginae!

    > >http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    > In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts with
    >
    > At the end of this element you're missing ">"
    >
    > When you add the ">"
    > your page is okay again.
    >
    > --
    > Rob

    Thanks Rob!

    Ginae, Jan 1, 2008
  6. Ginae

    Ginae Guest

    On Dec 31, 7:02 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article <47798d52$0$85787$4all.nl>,
    > Rob Waaijenberg <> wrote:
    >

    > > Ginae schreef:
    > > > hello all...

    > > > Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    > > > top of my blog?

    > > > Yours in gratitude,
    > > > Ginae!

    > > >http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    > > In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts with

    > > At the end of this element you're missing ">"

    > > When you add the ">"
    > > your page is okay again.

    > My browsers must all have error correction for this then, I never
    > saw any effect from the missing ">"
    >
    > This causes trouble in IE I suppose?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Thanks Dorayme...
    FaSoLaTeDo :)

    Ginae, Jan 1, 2008
  7. Ginae

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <

    Ginae <> wrote:

    > Thanks Dorayme...
    > FaSoLaTeDo :)

    This reminds me: If anyone sees FaSoLaTeDo wandering around
    aimlessly, please tell it that dorayme has been looking for it to
    complete its (i.e. dorayme's) existence...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 1, 2008
  8. Ginae schreef:
    > On Dec 31, 6:46 pm, Rob Waaijenberg <>
    > wrote:
    >> Ginae schreef:
    >>
    >>> hello all...
    >>> Please, can someone tell me why all of a sudden, I have code at the
    >>> top of my blog?
    >>> Yours in gratitude,
    >>> Ginae!
    >>> http://justginae.blogspot.com/

    >> In the <head>-section of your page, there is a meta-element that starts with
    >>
    >> At the end of this element you're missing ">"
    >>
    >> When you add the ">"
    >> your page is okay again.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rob