Crash Course needed

rosoft

Hi

I'm and OLD developer used to programming in C++ and Delphi. I need to learn
ASP.NET for webdevelopment. Where can I fid a crash course for ASP.NET and
where can I learn the IDE. Microsofts IDE has always been jidderish to me.

Lars

rosoft

Hi

Thanks you (all) for the responce I got, I'm going through all the
recomendation at the moment. Here's what I intend to do. I have a page that
is based on PHP4. I intend transform this to an ASP page.

Lars