Creat Dynamic Controls that come into database

Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi EveryOne...

SomeOne help me.. My Problem is that I have a Table in my database that contain a Controls Information such as:

control_id ==> Id of the Control.
control_Name ==> Name of the Control whether it is a label,textbox or
checkbox etc.

I want to create a dynamic controls in my aspx page. Controls ids and Controls Name come from the my database Table.. And Also i want that a user can add a new control in my database Table.. than that new added control is also appear in aspx page..

Can anyOne help me... Plz, give example for it...