create a console program to simply enter text into a blank notepad session

prodigyofqnz1

Hi, I'm trying to do basically what my subject says, create a console
program to simply enter text into a blank notepad session. I'm trying
to do a windows enumeration search and send the string to the
appropriate window. Can anyone help me out?

Kurt Krueckeberg

Hi, I'm trying to do basically what my subject says, create a console
program to simply enter text into a blank notepad session. I'm trying
to do a windows enumeration search and send the string to the
appropriate window. Can anyone help me out?
Try your question at microsoft.public.vc.language would (which is on the
news server msnews.microsoft.com, or access using
http://mdsn.microsoft.com )

L1quid

just do a findwindow on the notepad window, then get the child window
edit and set the text.

pretty simple! check FindWindow at msdn.microsoft.com for more info
heh.