Create a DOM document from an XML string (Xerces-C++ 2.5)

Discussion in 'XML' started by johnmmcparland, Apr 29, 2009.

  1. Hi all,

    I have a std::string which is the XML I need to parse. I have already
    got everything I need to parse the string (as I do the same thing from
    a file), but I cannot seem to create a DOMDocument from it.

    So I have;

    std::string xml = "
    <person>
    <name>Bill</name>