Create a functional HTTP/1.0 server.

Rasheed

Hi All,
i have to Create a functional HTTP/1.0 server. Server will be
hosting files which on request by client should be transferred to
them.

so can any body tell me how to start this.

i did some R & D on Winhttp functionality.

ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.v80.en/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.WIN32COM.v10.en/winhttp/
http/winhttpreceiveresponse.htm

but it seems like a perticular URL checking.

but i have to create a HTTP Server and server will be hosting files
which on request by client should be transferred to
them. so can any body help me out.

regards,
RS

Jim Langston

Rasheed said:
Hi All,
i have to Create a functional HTTP/1.0 server. Server will be
hosting files which on request by client should be transferred to
them.

so can any body tell me how to start this.

i did some R & D on Winhttp functionality.

ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.v80.en/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.WIN32COM.v10.en/winhttp/
http/winhttpreceiveresponse.htm

but it seems like a perticular URL checking.

but i have to create a HTTP Server and server will be hosting files
which on request by client should be transferred to
them. so can any body help me out.

Umm.. why don't you just download apache and use that? Or download apache
source code, compile and use that?

GArlington

Hi All,
i have to Create a functional HTTP/1.0 server. Server will be
hosting files which on request by client should be transferred to
them.

so can any body tell me how to start this.

i did some R & D on Winhttp functionality.

ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.v80.en/MS.MSDN.v80/MS.WIN32COM.v10.en/winhttp/
http/winhttpreceiveresponse.htm

but it seems like a perticular URL checking.

but i have to create a HTTP Server and server will be hosting files
which on request by client should be transferred to
them. so can any body help me out.

regards,
RS

Homework?
Does it have to be written in C++ on Win?