    dosen't do it because I have a SINGLE web page when I need two
    seperate web pages.

    Any ideas?
    S_K, Oct 2, 2007

  2. S_K

    Norman Yuan Guest

    You mean opening a new browser window at CLIENT-SIDE and have a web page
    shown in it, right?

    You need to use client-side script to open a new browser window, not
    server-side code (such as Response.Redirect("....");).

    Norman Yuan, Oct 2, 2007

  3. The JavaScript window.open method is a common solution.
    Here's more info:
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...hop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    Without JavaScript your only real solution is to use a hyperlink with the
    target attribute set:

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Oct 2, 2007