Create a seperate web page from within an aspx web page

S_K

Hi,

I need to create and display a completely new and seperate web page
from within an existing web page. Response.Redirect("localhost....")
dosen't do it because I have a SINGLE web page when I need two
seperate web pages.

Any ideas?

Norman Yuan

You mean opening a new browser window at CLIENT-SIDE and have a web page
shown in it, right?

You need to use client-side script to open a new browser window, not
server-side code (such as Response.Redirect("....");).