Create a web interface for Windows Server 2003 Pop3

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Hi Florian,

    Chris Garrett has an article and code for this:

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/chrisg/default.asp?article=93

    http://authors.aspalliance.com/chrisg/tools/view-pop3.aspx.asp

    Florian Marinoiu, Jan 29, 2004