    using Default web site and virtural directory, can I create a new web
    site on my web server for the development? What do I have to do
    create one and use it?

    mike kim, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Sure,

    MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 19, 2003

  3. mike kim

    clintonG Guest

    IIS FAQ
    http://www.iisfaq.com/

    BTW - The Windows OS supports only one web site
    (default website) unless using a server OS.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET

    LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
    SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

    clintonG, Aug 20, 2003