    way off base here and there is a "big picture" solution moving a project
    folder from one folder to another.

    Thanks, Bruce

    Bruce, Apr 26, 2007

  2. From the Visual Studio menu choose "File | New | Project..."
    From the resulting dialog, under "Other Project Types" choose "Visual Studio
    Solutions" and create a blank solution.
    Then from the Visual Studio menu choose "File | Add | Existing Web Site" and
    point it to your web site to add it to your new solution.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 26, 2007

  3. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    Steve,

    Excellent, just what I needed!! Worked find. Thanks.

    Rhetorical question for Visual Studio team.... how would anyone ever
    conclude this, without putting a posting on a newsgroup??

    Cheers, Bruce

    "Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Bruce, Apr 26, 2007