    How can I create a new session manually by code .

    Thank's
    Nir

    Nir, May 23, 2004

  2. I don't think you can just create a new session (meaning a second session).
    You could probably use the HttpSessionState.Abandon method to end the
    session, then a new session will be started when the next request is made.

    Can you be more specific as to your needs?

    Peter Rilling, May 23, 2004

  3. Nir

    Nir Guest

    Re: Create new session .

    Hello Peter .

    I am saving variables like Datatable in my session object for some page's.
    When user open's one page a datatable with unique name is saved to session object.
    Now , user can not open this page again in the current session .

    Therefore i want to create a new session automatically for this user,
    so he will be able to open a second instance of the request page.

    Thank's
    Nir

    Nir, May 24, 2004