Create ASP classic pages Automatic??

Creat ASP Page Automatic

Hi;

I want to ask you something very important for me ..

how can i Create daynamic pages or static pages Automatic .??????????!!!

i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to every member
The page name equal the member name

www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp

If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000 pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do this ??

my Tec. are ASp classic and java script ..
thank you

Martin CLAVREUIL

hi,

You can do it with an exe (VBasic) or a script and set it in the task
manager.

"Creat ASP Page Automatic" <[email protected]>
a écrit dans le message de
Hi;

I want to ask you something very important for me ..

how can i Create daynamic pages or static pages Automatic .??????????!!!

i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to every member
The page name equal the member name

www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp

If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000 pages
for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do this ??

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Creat said:
Hi;

I want to ask you something very important for me ..

how can i Create daynamic pages or static pages Automatic
.??????????!!!

i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to
every member
The page name equal the member name

www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp

If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000
pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do
this ??

my Tec. are ASp classic and java script ..
thank you

First of all, show some patience. I realize this problem is important to
you, but repeatedly posting the same message will not get you an answer any
faster.

Secondly, you would probably be better off creating a single asp page to
which you pass the user's name via a post or a querystring. What if you
created 3000 pages and realized you needed to make a change? You would now
have the monumental task of modifying 3000 pages. With my suggestion, you
would only have a single page to modify.

I suggest you find a book about ASP and start reading it before you go any
further.

Bob Barrows