Create ASP.NET GUI

Ray

If you see the sample page in ASP.NET Starter kit such as TimeEntry.aspx in
ASP.NET Time tracker (VBVS), you will think the page is almost perfect.

I try to use VS.NET IDE to create the same GUI, it is failed and never get
the same result. Although I can create more simple GUI by VS.NET IDE. So my
question is

1. Does Microsoft or someone else has other tool to create asp.net web page
GUI?
2. How to create those asp.net web page GUI in ASP.NET Starter Kit by
Microsoft? And which tool?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Marina

VS.NET has limited abilities as far as visual gui design. Most people don't
rely on it to do complex work. You can use the visual designer of your
choice to create your layout, then go back to VS.NET to write the code.