    If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000 pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do this ??

    my Tec. are ASp classic and java script ..
    thank you

    Creat ASP Page Automatic, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Creat ASP Page Automatic wrote:

    > i have a problem with my website i want Create page asp classic to
    > every member The page name equal the member name
    >
    > www.Micrsoft.com/Ashraf.asp
    >
    > If i have 3000 members in my website it's possible to generate 3000
    > pages for everymember Automatic and if it is possible how can i do
    > this ??

    This obviously assumes you have access to a data store with employee
    information, as well as unique usernames. Assuming that is true, I suppose
    one way to accomplish this would be with a custom 404 error page. You can
    certainly parse the Request.ServerVariables("URL") or
    Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_NAME") to establish the member being sought:

    [JScript]
    var member =
    Request.ServerVariables("URL").split("/").pop().split(".").shift()

    (This would assign the value "Ashraf" in your example)

    Take it from there.

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Aug 2, 2004