create .bin file from cd/dvd

Stefan Makarewicz

Hello

I'm looking for library which can create bin file from cd/dvd. Maybe I don't need library for this?

Regards,
Stefan

Daniel Pitts

Hello

I'm looking for library which can create bin file from cd/dvd. Maybe I don't need library for this?

Regards,
Stefan
In unix/linux, you can (carefully) use the "dd" command to copy any
block device to a file (and vice versa).

Perhaps you should explain your use-case in more details. dd is a great
utility, but I wouldn't count on calling it from within a Java program
if that is indeed what you need to do.