Create BussinesObject in ASP.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by kong, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. kong

    kong Guest

    Hi All,

    I need to open Business Objects in asp.net (vb).
    I added ref : Business Object 5.1 Object Lib
    Below are the coding i use.

    Dim BOApp As New busobj.Application

    BOApp = Server.CreateObject("BusinessObjects.Application")
    BOApp.LoginAs("user_name", "password", True, "domain")

    But the error below accured:

    Server execution failed

    Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Server
    execution failed

    Source Error:

    current web request.

    Anybody know how to fix it??
    Your help is very much appreciated!!!!! Thanks....
    This is very urgent for ma. Please help.
    kong, Nov 1, 2004

  2. kong

    Bob Guest

    Mmmm,

    Sounds like a blocked port. Is the call going out over HTTP?

    If so, do you have a virus scanning package on your PC? Are you running XP?

    Service Pack 2?

    Robert

    Bob, Nov 1, 2004