Create BussinesObject in ASP.net

kong

Hi All,

I need to open Business Objects in asp.net (vb).
I added ref : Business Object 5.1 Object Lib
Below are the coding i use.

Dim BOApp As New busobj.Application

BOApp = Server.CreateObject("BusinessObjects.Application")
BOApp.LoginAs("user_name", "password", True, "domain")

But the error below accured:

Server execution failed

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Server
execution failed

Source Error:

current web request.

Anybody know how to fix it??
Your help is very much appreciated!!!!! Thanks....
This is very urgent for ma. Please help.

Bob

Mmmm,

Sounds like a blocked port. Is the call going out over HTTP?

If so, do you have a virus scanning package on your PC? Are you running XP?

Service Pack 2?

Robert