    can make it.

    How can I do it in ASP.net?

    Jiang
    Jiang, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Jiang

    bruce barker Guest

    the same way.

    bruce barker, Nov 22, 2003

  3. As Bruce said, you do it the same way.
    Here's an article that goes through the details.
    The client side VBScript example is near the end of this article:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/09/asp200309so_l/asp200309so_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 22, 2003
  4. Jiang

    -=Chris=- Guest

    You cannot create or control client objects from server side code. How many
    people have to ask this before it becomes fact?

    You can still do vb script as you've stated, but that's all it is.. vb
    script. It's not asp.net code; it's not even .net code.

    --
    Insert corny line here
    -=Chris=-, Nov 22, 2003