    Hi ,

    I would like know how to create one component ocx ( Visual c++). I have one .lib .
    how I can make this?

    Wellington, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Wellington wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > I would like know how to create one component ocx ( Visual c++). I have one .lib .
    > how I can make this?

    If this is very urgent, search the MS Knowledge base.
    Otherwise search the newsgroups, especially the MS or
    Visual C++ ones. Libraries and OCX are not a part of
    the _standard_ C++ language and thus not discuseed
    here at news:comp.lang.c++.

    Read the FAQ and Welcome.txt below for more appropriate
    forums.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message: