Create controls dynamic in eventhandling

Andrea

Hallo,

i create controls dynamically on my webproject. most of the controls i
create in the oninit-event and all worked wunderfull, but in the
event-handling, e.g. the click-event of a button, i also want to
create a control dynamically. the control will be created and showed,
but some things don't work like i want it, e.g. the control is not
correct positionied. if i do a postback, the control will be created
in the oninit of the page and all is good.

i think the problem is, that the dynamically created control was
created too late, so that the oninit- and page-load-event of the
control will not be raised.

is there a posibility to create the control, so that the event will be
raised? or raise the event manually?

thanks

andrea