    How do i create a dynamic url for a web page? Similar to blog's

    thanks
    wes

    wes, Mar 6, 2006

  2. TheBigSearchEngine, Mar 6, 2006

  3. wes

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Dylan Parry, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Ok, I will. Thanks

    TheBigSearchEngine, Mar 6, 2006
  5. wes

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?",
    TheBigSearchEngine finally proclaimed:

    > Ok, I will. Thanks

    Good start. I should also have mentioned that you should quote the
    message you are replying to. I see you are using Google Groups, but
    read: http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/ to see how it
    can be done.

    --
    Dylan Parry