Create input element and POST DATA empty?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Atlas, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. Atlas

    Atlas Guest

    Hi everybody.

    I working on a page which have a table with some rows.
    Some buttons let me to add some news line to the table dynamicly which
    contains some inputs box and combo box.
    In fact, I clone a line and all of these input element in another new
    one row using the cloneNode method.
    After that, i fetch all the new element in order to change their name to
    new one.

    But here's my problem: When i field the input form (the old one, and the
    new one), just the OLD ONE are send in the POSTDATA when i submit my form...
    I have understand that's because all my new element have, as parents,
    their cells and not the form node. But if i use the "form" as parents,
    it's ok, all the data are send in the POST but they are not display in
    the cell....

    I know that i can build a form when i press on the submit button which
    contains all the values of my input box and combo box in new hidden
    ones.. But i think i can do better :)

    Can you help me please?

    Thx. Have a good day! (or night)
    Atlas, Nov 19, 2004